Summer in New York City

I moved here for this season. Summer encompasses everything that New York is supposed to be, in my mind at least. I think this is also the season for dancers, actors, artists everywhere. This is when we live. Nothing beats the Lincoln Center Festival, especially the concerts at the Damrosch Shell. I have crazy memories of seeing amazing acts there. Since 1996. The Mingus Big Band stands out. I think that was my first concert in the Bandshell. And all of these concerts are free by the way. Now, the concerts include dance. and the free concerts in Central Park, I mean come on. Forget about it. New York is alive in the summer. I would leave at any other time of year.

I live for summer. This is definitely the time to get inspired to follow your dreams to the moon.

Comments

Popular Posts