New Orleans  February 2014










Still smiling in this photo, because my driver's license was finally renewed! I am an official State of Louisiana driver again:)


 
 
 The beautiful red streetcar on Canal Street.

My incredible cousins.
Gorgeous City Park!

 Spanish Moss delight.
 Algae, Spanish Moss, and oak trees.
 This sculpture is so amazing- how about our life experiences are tatooed on our skin, Awesome concept.
 This brilliant photo brings back so many memories of my visits to the New Orleans Museum of Art, a great institution that give my first taste of fine art.

 The Peristyle, another beautiful piece of architechture in New Orleans.
 Got some love at the Audubon Insectarium
 Is my sister eating SASHIMI!!!
 
 
Want a bite?


 And they all lived happliy ever after. DEE END.
 
 


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts